Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day 4

Yeah, 1793 words today. Okay, still 3936 words behind, but at least I'm moving in the right direction. Gaining momentum.

Did have my main character schedule a lunch date I didn't see coming. But I think it will work well for the story as a whole. Let's me get some interaction and dialog out of a character who is supposed to be dead for the duration of the story. Should be interesting.

Trying to just let things play out while staying out of the way as much as possible.

Oh, did see "Michael Clayton" today. A bit of a reward I suppose. Very good. Also had lunch at a Brazilian BBQ place at the Century City Mall. So-so, but the chicken was really good. Kind of craving it now.

Well, maybe I'll sneak in a few more words before I go to bed, but plan to get to bed a little early tonight since people are coming to start painting the house in the morning. Need to make sure the dogs get some time outside before they get cooped up all morning. Hoping I can make some progress on my word count in the morning (still hoping in vain to become a morning person when it comes to writing!), but I have a feeling that with the painters here it's just going to be crazy. Fingers crossed.

No comments: