Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 29: 25-Hours To Go

Still have 6,912 words to go. And just under 25-hours to do them in.

Should be fine. I've had 7,000+ word days this month. I'm surprisingly calm...probably not a good sign...probably just a sign of denial.

Luckily, I have most of tomorrow free. So, the plan is to hole up in a coffee shop somewhere till I finish. Not staying home to write. I know I'll get nothing done here!

On a (professionally) productive note: went to a panel discussion on freelancing. I know I need to get going on freelancing. Definitely was a good kick in the butt. I have an idea for a piece that I want to try and submit before Christmas. Will start working on it after this weekend. Will definitely need to relax after tomorrow.

And on a happy note: rumors of a Radiohead tour next year. Really want to see them live.

Off to write...or probably bed so I can get up early to write tomorrow.

No comments: