Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day 17: Another 50 Questions (Part 2)

I swear, I'll redeem myself tomorrow at the write-out. But for now, I'm in a meme-mood.

1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be? a publisher

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? sometimes

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you? yes, but I really shouldn't.

4. Do you take compliments well? not really

5. Do you play Sudoku? done it a few times. Don't get the appeal.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive? hmmm...probably, because I'm resourceful; but then again maybe not, I really hate camping and appreciate proper bathrooms.

7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would save? people, dogs, then family pictures and my teddy bear that I've had since I was one.

8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with? we're so not going there. See #3.

9. Who do you text the most? my friend Christina, all my other friends think they're too old to text.

10. Favorite children's book? I loved the Little House on the Prairie series.

11. Eye color? brown

12. How tall are you? 5'7"

13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you? How about just a few do-overs instead?

14. Any secret admirers? If so, they're not telling me.

15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

16. Favorite ex..? Favorite for what reason? In general, Jon because I can honestly say that was a healthy relationship, even if there were issues.

17. Where was the furthest place you traveled? Turkey

18. Do you like mustard? yes

19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? sleep

21. Can you do splits? not since I was ten.

22. What movie do you want to see right now? August Rush

23. What did you do for New Year's Eve? stayed home. I hate New Years parties.

24. Do you think The Grudge was crappy? never saw it.

25. Do you own a camera phone? yes

26. Was your mom a stripper? uh, no.

27. What is the last letter of your middle name? H

28. Are you hispanic? a quarter

29. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? usually, 7-8; 10 if I'm lucky.

30. Do you like care bears? never really got into Care Bears. Was more a Cabbage Patch Kid kid.

31. What do you buy at the movies? nothing usually, and I really wish others wouldn't as well. They make too much noise.

32. Do you know how to play DDR? Huh?

33. Do you wear your seatbelt? yes

34. What do you wear to sleep? a t-shirt

35. Is your hair straight or curly? straight

36. Is your tongue pierced? no

37. Do you like Liver and Onions? I think I just threw up a little. Does that answer the question?

38. Do you like funny or serious people better? funny

39. Ever been to L.A.? a few times

40. Who is on your mind right now? unfortunately, the answer to #'s 3 and 8. Damn you!

41. Any plans for tonight? It's 11:15. Sleep.

42. Whats your fav. song at the moment? "Pace is the Trick" by Interpol

43. Do you like chocolate? silly question.

44. What do you and your parents fight about the most? my career choices

45. Are you a gullible person? no

46. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? no

47. If you could have any job what would it be? successful novelist or tour manager.

48. Are you easy to get along with? yes, as long as you don't annoy me or piss me off.

49. What is your favorite time of day? first light

50. Are you generally a happy person? I try to be.

No comments: