Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day 17: 50 Questions (Part 1)

So, instead of writing today, THIS is what I have been doing...

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:15--horribly early for a Saturday.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds--prefer small and tasteful.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dan in Real Life (yes, I should have been writing instead!)

4. What is your favorite TV show? House

5. What did you have for breakfast? Pancakes at IHOP

6. What is your middle name? Elizabeth for my great-grandmother

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Greek and French

8. What foods do you dislike? olives, pickles, most nuts, tomatoes (on sandwiches or in salads, but I will eat them in pasta), ham

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? plain, preferably baked

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Blonde Redhead "23"

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Volvo

12. Favorite sandwich? tuna

13. What characteristics do you despise? arrogance, rudeness, self-entitlement, dependence

14. Favorite item of clothing? pajamas

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Tahiti or Morocco

16. What color is your bathroom? blue & white

17. What color pants are you wearing? navy and white stripped pajama bottoms

18. Where would you retire to? Ask me in another 30 years. I haven't quite figured out where I want to be living in the next five.

19. Favorite time of the day? first light

20. What was your most memorable birthday? 12th

21. Where were you born? Los Angeles

22. What’s the last thing you ate? chocolate cake--so bad, but so good

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue

24. Favorite flower? white roses and lavender tulips

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide liquid

26. Coke or Pepsi? Coke

27. Do you wish on stars? occasionally

28. What is your shoe size? 9.5

29. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs

30. Last person you talked to on the phone? my brother

31. What did you want to be when you were little? According to my autobiography from 5th grade, a professional swimmer. I also dabbled with a singing career.

32. What are you meant to be doing now? writing

33. What do you first notice about someone? eyes, hands, hair

34. Siblings? brother

35. What was your favorite toy as a child? Sadly, probably Barbie. I had the house, the car, and the pool. Sad, I know.

36. Summer or winter? summer

37. Hugs or Kisses? I can't choose.

38. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate! I've never understood the appeal of vanilla.

39. Who is most likely to respond? To this...my followers.

40. Who is least likely to respond? Those who don't hang on my every blogging word.

41. Living arrangements? House

42. When was the last time you cried? Got a little teary eyed last night.

43. What is under your bed? that scary clown from "Poltergeist", a fan, my CDs, some shoes, and definitely some rapidly reproducing dust bunnies.

44. How many countries have you visited? 18

45. In how many cities have you lived? Six, if we only count the ones I've spent more than a year in--Los Angeles, Tucson, Albuquerque, Boston, DC, Bologna (Italy)

46. Favorite movie of all time? Of all time? No idea.

47. Mountains or beach? Beach

48. The current friend you have known the longest? Christina (since we were 6)

49. Full names of your potential kids? Kids? Umm, I find my dogs too much of a commitment.

50. Usual bedtime? midnight, thus why I'm always falling asleep when I should be writing.

No comments: