Sunday, August 5, 2007

TV: "Gene Simmons: Family Values"

Okay, I'm procrastinating. I admit it!

So, I was just looking at the TV Guide website to see what's on tonight. There is a 4-hour marathon of "Gene Simmons: Family Vales" episodes starting in an hour. I'm so happy. I'm totally addicted to this show, even though I've never listened to a KISS song in my life. It's just amazing how "normal" they are compared to the Osbournes.

So, I guess if I'm good, I would spend the next hour working on my assignment, and then reward myself with some TV. But see, that would necessitate that I actually can exercise some self-control and concentrate. Yeah, that's not going to happen. I'll try, but I'm not promising much. Knowing me, and I do, I'll spend most of the next hour looking for music. But maybe, just maybe, I'll eek out another page.

1 comment:

Come Back Brighter said...

Here's hoping you found some time for the assignment. I've never watched Gene Simmons' show, but you've piqued my interest so now perhaps I will.